Terra Natura lies in another vast area of mountainside next to its better known neighbour, Terra Mitica. Although the theme park has over 700 metres of water slides it is essentially an animal park divided according to continent. Each continent sector is home to the animals, people and vegetation native to it. You’ll even find typical dishes of the region in that sector’s restaurants.
It’s a fabulous day out for children who see Terra Natura as a theme park whilst gaining great educational value from the visit as they learn about new continents. They can marvel at their surroundings in total security as the park has been cleverly built so that you can wander very close to the animals without being in any danger.
Within each sector there are a selection of interesting shows and rides. You can take a train ride around the park or for the more adventurous take a Tarzan like trip over the elephant enclosure on a zip wire. And if you survive how about going swimming with baby sharks!
For many parents the water park is a highlight of the day as you can escape the temperatures you’ve experienced in the safari park area as you settle down on a sunbed in the water park after lunch. Located next to an enormous lake sized swimming pool, the water slides and the children’s play area this a great spot to relax where you can still keep an eye on the kids.
Terra Natura is a truly excellent family day out.
How To Get to Terra Natura
Take Public Buses 21 or 22 from Benidorm right to the entrance of Terra Mitica.
By car just get on the CV70 out of town and you’ll see it well signposted.
A taxi carrying upto 4 people will take you to the entrance.
Terra Natura Ticket Prices, Information & Opening Hours
Terra Natura opens daily from 10am. Check the Terra Natura website for the latest entrance fees, opening times and special offers.
- Children from 0-4 are free.
- A Junior Ticket is for children from 5-10.
- A Senior Ticket is for those over 60.
- Entrance to Terra Natura is charged separately from the water park though you’ll see offers in Benidorm which include the water park in a two parks for the price of one offer.
- Look out for people giving out flyers on the promenade of Playa Levante which give each person a small amount to spend in the Terra Natura shop.
- There are sometimes deals at McDonalds whereby if you eat there the kids get into Terra Natura for free.
- Look out for the all inclusive ticket which includes a 3 course meal and unlimited drinks (including beer) all day.
You can Buy Terra Natura Tickets before travelling & simply present a print out of your booking on the day that you visit the theme park.